A snapshot of COVID-19 activity on campus
COVID-19 activity on-campus
Spring 2021 – Move-in February 7, 2021
|Students living on campus||XX|
|Total tests conducted on campus||XX|
|Total positive tests (residents)||XX|
|Total positive tests (commuter students)||XX|
|Unique positive tests||XX|
|In quarantine on campus||XX|
Fall 2020 – Concluded
|Students living on campus (end of the semester)||179|
|Total tests conducted on campus||573|
|Total positive tests||8|
|Unique positive tests||8|
|In quarantine on campus||0|
- Students living on campus represents how many students are currently living on campus. All students were tested upon arrival.
- Total tests conducted on campus include tests of all students living on campus and some faculty and staff conducted at Oglethorpe since start of the semester.
- Total positive tests represent the number of positive tests since the start of the semester.
- Unique positive tests indicate how many different individuals have tested positive since the start of the semester.
- Active cases represent how many positive tests are considered as known active cases and currently in isolation.
- In isolation or quarantine on-campus represents how many students are currently in isolation or quarantine on campus due to a positive test result or exposure. Some may choose to quarantine off-campus.
COVID-19 activity in surrounding area
As of January 15, 2021
|Counties||Confirmed Cases||Cases per 100K||Total Deaths||Hospitalizations|
*Note: Data from Georgia Department of Public Health Daily Status Reports. Data shows total numbers since testing began near the start of the pandemic.