The Office of Admission is now hosting in-person campus tours. Registered guests will receive visit guidelines via email upon registration and 24 hours prior to their scheduled visit.
In addition to visit guidelines, campus tours will follow these procedures:
- Registered visitors will receive an email reminder asking them not to come to campus if they have been exposed to anyone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, or if they have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Upon arrival to campus, visitors will park in the visitor parking in the keyhole and proceed to the Office of Admission in Lupton Hall.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering inside buildings while touring campus.
- Signage will be placed to make the OU community aware that each location is a stop on the tour route.
- Student tour guides will make every effort to avoid students, faculty, and staff, briefly holding the group as needed for community members to pass through doorways, down hallways, etc.
- At the completion of the tour, visitors will be instructed to return to their vehicle and exit campus.
The Office of Admission can be contacted at email@example.com with questions or concerns about campus tours.