The Office of Admission will begin hosting in-person campus tours for small groups of admitted students and their families on February 22, 2021. All groups will be preapproved, and only students admitted for 2021 start terms may register for campus visits. No self-guided tours are permitted.
Registered guests will receive visit guidelines via email upon registration and 24 hours prior to their scheduled visit.
In addition to visit guidelines, campus tours will follow these procedures:
- Registered visitors will receive an email reminder asking them not to come to campus if they have been exposed to anyone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19, or if they have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Upon arrival to campus, visitors will check-in at the gatehouse, park in the visitor parking in the keyhole and proceed to the Bimby room in Lupton Hall.
- Visitors will complete a screening questionnaire and have their temperature taken before proceeding on the tour. Visitors are required to wear a face-covering the entire time they are on campus. Single-use masks will be provided to those without a face covering.
- Tour groups will remain primarily outdoors, only entering the Cousins Center, TLCC, and the library in Lowry Hall for a duration of no more than 5 minutes in each location. No residence halls will be shown. Signage will be placed to make the OU community aware that each location is a stop on the tour route.
- Student tour guides will make every effort to avoid students, faculty, and staff, briefly holding the group as needed for community members to pass through doorways, down hallways, etc.
- At the completion of the tour, visitors will be instructed to return to their vehicle and exit campus.
The Office of Admission can be contacted at email@example.com with questions or concerns about campus tours.